- 2 guests
- 1 king size bed bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 52.9 Sq Mt
- Free wifi broadband
- Underfloor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Oak flooring in living areas; fitted carpet in bedroom
One of seven apartments at the Heritage side of the Oxford Castle Quarter.
Overlooks St George’s Tower and the Castle Mound: a quiet central location.
Gated entrance at ground floor level.
Covered outdoor stairway leads to own front door on the first floor.
Spacious and Open Plan
The spacious living area is flooded with light from the large bay window.
Relax in the comfort of the reclinable leather chair with footstool.
Kitchen has quality appliances and utensils with granite work surfaces, providing everything needed by the keenest of cooks.
Glass topped dining table can seat four.
Laptop friendly workspace.
Cosy and comfortable
Bedroom has a large dressing area and overlooks the Castle Mound, so very quiet.
Luxurious quality bedlinen ensures a good nights rest.
Bathroom has underfloor heating and a heated towel rail, with plenty of storage.
No smoking allowed.
No pets permitted.
- Total area: 52.9 Μ² (569 ft²)
- Dimensions: Lounge/ Kitchen 4.8Μ x 5.6Μ (15 ft 9” x 18ft 3”)
- Bedroom 3.4Μ x 5.9Μ (11ft 3” x 19ft 3”)
- En Suite 1.7Μ x 2.3Μ (5ft 6” x 7ft 6”)
We’d love to welcome you. Please contact us to make a reservation or send an enquiry.